This web site is owned and operated by SAVVY LIME and contains material, which is derived in whole or in part by SAVVY LIME and its partners and manufacturers. The following are terms of a legal agreement between you, the user of the website, and SAVVY LIME.
You can choose to visit our site and use many of our services without revealing personal information to us. SAVVY LIME will only record your email address or other supplied details if you send us a message or complete a form online. This information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list unless you have requested this. Unless required by law, we will not use or disclose your email or other personal information for any other purpose without your consent.
1. We gather the following types of information:
Contact Information You Provide to Us: Such information may be submitted to us via the contact form on our website, email, phone call, social media, our mailing list signup form or any other medium. The types of information that we may collect include your name, phone number, email addresses, website address, mailing address, social media usernames or any other contact information that you provide to us.
Login Credentials: At times throughout our work on a project, it may become necessary for you to grant access to various kinds of login credentials. Such credentials are only requested when it is beneficial to our ability to successfully complete the task at hand. We will never ask for login credentials when it is unnecessary to do so.
Aggregated Tracking Information: We aggregate the behaviour of visitors to our website and social media channels in order to better provide content that is valuable to our visitors. We are able to see aggregated demographic information but are not able to see the identifying information of any individuals unless they publicly share our content in some way.
Consumption of Emails We Send: When we send email newsletters to those people that have opted in to receive them, we track who opened these emails as well as who clicked on any of the links placed within the newsletter. We do this to measure what information our email newsletter recipients find valuable in hopes of providing the type of content that a recipient would like to see in the future.
2. We use all of this information to do the following:
- Communicate with our clients, potential clients, partners or those that may be interested in talking to us.
- Provide customer support as well as obtain feedback.
- Complete tasks that are crucial to the overall success of a project.
- Track the aggregated use of our website in order to make improvements to the content and structure of our site.
- Track the behaviour of those following us on social media to provide content that is more interesting to our audience.
- Track the consumption of the content in our email newsletter to inform the content that is included in future newsletters.
3. We do not share, sell or trade your contact information without your consent. We may use your contact information to communicate with you or send you content that you’ve requested, but we will not provide your information to anyone else without first obtaining permission directly from you in writing, on the phone or in person.
4. Any credit information you provide us will be used solely for transactions that you’ve approved. We will never sell, share or provide any of your credit information to any third parties except in the case where we make a purchase on your behalf, in which case we’ll get your approval prior to purchase. We will never use your credit information to make any unapproved purchases.
6. We maintain security procedures and standards that we believe are safe and secure. We test these procedures regularly and modify them as new technologies become available. We value the trust you put in us, and we strive to ensure you’ll be able to trust us far into the future.
7. To assist communication with SAVVY LIME, contact names and email addresses are published on this website. These are provided only for bona fide enquiries relating directly to company business. In accordance with the Spam Act 2003, SAVVY LIME does NOT give consent to the sending of spam to these email addresses, including unsolicited commercial electronic messages, direct internet marketing communications, the offer of products and services over the internet or the issuing of prospectus or other financial offerings by email.
8. We appreciate feedback from our users relating to the services offered by the SAVVY LIME website. Please let us know if you have any suggestions.
10. Links to other websites are included for convenience and do not constitute an endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
The material on this site may include views or recommendations of third parties that do not necessarily reflect the views of SAVVY LIME or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
The listing of a person or organisation in any part of this website in no way implies any form of endorsement by the SAVVY LIME of the products or services provided by that person or organisation.